1. Can you tell us a little bit about the band for those that have never heard of you before?
- It's basically a project where I can work with some of my own fave vocalists or musicians. Most songs have guests on growls or lead guitars, and its something I've wanted to do for quite a while really. For people that don't know of me before, I play in bands like Paganizer, Ribspreader, Demiurg and The Grotesquery (with Kam Lee from Massacre)
2. How would you describe your musical sound?
- Really basic and rotten death metal, brutal but still groovy and catchy. Not melodic and not technical, just heavy and built for headbanging.
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
- Nothing new at all, its basically horror stories ne them based on real life or fictional stuff. Its the classic topic that goes hand in hand with this sort of music really.
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
- I've had the name for years, since back in the mid/late 90s. I only used it for a demo in ´97 or something like that and now with this project I though it would be cool to use again. I really like the word, and in a way I'm a scavenger gathering up all these people to work with on these songs.
5. Has the band had any opportunities to do any live shows, if so what are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
- This is only a project, not meant for live performances. would be rather impossible to get all these guests to get on stage with me really.
6. When can we expect a full length from the band?
- I don't know, its already written and recorded, and mixed and mastered. But I don't know when or even if it'll be released. I'm hoping sometime early next year at least.
7. On a worldwide level how has your music been received by death metal fans?
- Megascavenger has had a handful of reviews so far, almost all of them really good.
8. What is going on with the other band projects these days?
- The Grotesquery, with Kam Lee, will release the second album next month. And in a couple of months the fourth Revolting album will be out as well. Paganizer has been doing shows in Europe to support the album from last year "Into the catacombs". Also there's plans for a fourth and final Demiurg album. Time will tell if it'll happen or not.
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
- To be honest I don't think there will be anymore Megascavenger albums. This is a project I did for my own amusement, and I got to work with lots of great musicians, but to make it all happen once again with new guests, I don't think that's going to happen.
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
- Massacre is a band that's been a huge thing for me, but I listen to lots of different music. everything from old rock and country to industrial music.
11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
- I like to drink beer. And to hang out with my dog and my girlfriend. Did I mention I like to drink beer too?
12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
- No not really.