1. Can you tell us a little bit about the band for those that have never heard of you before?
A girl with 4 dicks.
2. How would you describe your musical sound?
Loud, Melodic, Heavy, Eclectic, Diverse, Hardcore, Avantgardecore
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
Personal experiences...mostly dealing with relationships
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
It's a reference to the control and manipulation of history and information by powerful forces a la 1984 or Farenheit 911. It is more of a reference and less of a single political perspective.
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
Our best shows are with like minded bands. We dont base how well the shows are on crowd reaction. It is more about if we are having fun.
6. Do you have any touring plans for the future?
Yes, our record comes out January 29th and we plan to play as much as we possibly can.
7. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of crust and experimental music?
We are still a new band. Unfortunately, we haven't recieved many reviews yet. The very few we've recieved have been positive though.
8. Are there any other musical projects besides this band or is this a full time line up?
Chuck (guitarist)plays bass in another band called Fishing Journal. Other than that, it is the other members only band.
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
Trying to work on having more dynamics. We want to really experiment with volume and rhythms.
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
Musically we are each influenced by lots of different music. We have common ground in heavier aspects but I think we really try to include our other outside influences both melodicly and rhythmically.
11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
Pup dogs & Kittie Cats
12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
Thanks! This is our first interview as a band. Our record comes out January 29th. Hope you pick it up.