Hi there... since the recording? nothing to be honest.
We stuck together for such a long time songwriting, rehearsing and recording that we really can`t see each others’ stupid faces anymore.
So we just concentrated and focused on finishing the CD and giving shitty advices to the master-mind Achim Köhler, who had the ungrateful job to master our CD.
2. You have a new album coming out in August, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording and also how does it differ from the stuff you have released in the past?
It simply is NOISE!! Nothing more, nothing less
Nothing new, cause we cannot evolve or something. We just play the same aggressive noise like always.
3. This is your first full length in 8 years, can you tell us a little bit more about what has going on during that time span?
We were living our lives. The band simply is a hobby. So we played a lot of single shows, travelled through Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Switzerland, and had a terribly exhausting but good time!! And in the meantime we lived our lives.. drank a lot of beer, watched football…
4. You refer to your music as 'kontrollierter Krach' can you tell us a little bit more about this term/
I think it says it all. It IS “Krach” and we try to control it. At least we try…
5. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the newer music?
No one understands Pazzer’s lyrics. It’s disturbing and depressing anyways…
If it comes to me, I think he sings about love and shit, but who knows?
6. Originally the band was known as 'Wermut', what was the cause of the name change?
I don’t know.. to be honest… I joined the pack a few years later
7. I know that the band’s name means 'Moon Of The Dead' in German, how does this name fit in with the musical style that you play?
Not at all I guess.. but it sounds good…
8. The band has a musical history that goes back as far as 1984, what isit that motivates you to keep going after more than 30 years?
Nothing !! We are old now and suffer from typical things like our backs ache a lot and we don’t hear very well anymore.. and we can’t drink as much as we used to do… we are with one foot in the grave – the other’s at the bar!
9. What are some of the best shows that the band has played over the years and also
How would you describe your stage performance?
The best show probably was the one in Jena. We were so awfully drunk, cause it was Easter and it’s not allowed to play music, like gigs, in Germany on that day. It’s a religious thing.. so we had to wait until it’s 12 pm and then the show started.. but we had 2 bands to support us.. which meant that we started to play at 3 am.. completely hammered..
Played an awful show full of mistakes and we got quite a bit aggressive so we did actually split up ON stage..
Well… next day we were friends again. But.. it was a strange show
On the other hand we are quite grateful to say that we played with a lot of talented and famous musicians like Martin Schirenc from Pungent Stench, Fliehende Stürme, Brother Love Kain, Eisenvater and Japanische Kampfhörspiele!!
Thanks for their patience!!
10.Do you have any touring or show plans once the new album is released?
Not at all.. we are old and fat and fed up of our own noise and not interested in meeting new people either
11. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of extreme metal and punk?
Worldwide? I don’t know… we only get in contact with our fans at the shows.
And well.. what can I say. Some are giving us good response. Some tried to beat us to death.
12. Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
Traditional Icelandic folk with a mixture of depressive black Blasmusik.
13. What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
Well we listen to all types of music, except techno I think.
Especially Schlager music like Roland Kaiser and Udo Jürgens. And a lot of crust punk and modern American roots music.
14. How would you describe your anti fascist views?
It’s quite simple… we hate fascists, we hate racists it’s just like that.
15.How would you describe your views on Satanism?
It’s our everyday lifestyle.
16.What are some of your non musical interests?
Well.. our dogs.. going hiking in the woods. Beer and pubs and football!
17.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
Obey!! Don’t believe in yourself!